Terms and Conditions of rental car in Moldova, Chisinau:
1. Using of the hired car
- Customer undertakes to comply with these rules while renting the car:
- To comply with the traffic regulations in Moldova stipulated in Road Traffic Regulation.
- The car will be driven only by the person who signed the rental agreement (if an additional driver is not stipulated in contract).
- Not to use the car in commercial porposes, taxi or transportation of passengers.
- To drive the car on public roads only, not to enter the drifts of snow, forests, or to use it in hunting activities.
- Not to carry more passengers than seats avaliable in the car.
- Not leave the car opened without supervion an to park it in an authorized parking lot during the rental period.
- In case of accidents, to notify the company immediately, the police etc., and to take appropriate measures for personal and car’s security.
- It is strictly forbidden to leave the territory of Moldova and enter the Transnistrian region without acknowledging the company.
These prices are only valid for reservations via internet.
2. Fees and deposit
- The hirer shall pay the owner for the hire of the vehicle the entire sum specified in the rental agreement. Payment is made cash, with Visa card or Masterecard.
- Customer must deposit a guarantee of 100 euro, which is fully refundable at the expiration date of the contract. This Deposit is not refundable if the customer has inadvertently caused damage to the car.
- Customers that dont have moldavian passport pay a deposit of 500 euro, that can be payed by credit card or cash.
- Legal entities can pay by transfer..
- The price per rent include road taxes, insurance and depends on mileage .
- Economic cars (15 euro/day) are rented for minimum 3 days.
- Pick up/drop off the car at the office/airport is free during working hours (08:30-18:00).
- Pick up/drop off the car at the office/airport during non working hours (18:00-08:00) costs 20 euro.
3. The minimum rental period and booking by Internet
- The minimum rental period is 48 hours.
- We accept reservations by Internet and by telephone.
- After booking online, you'll get an email with the information about your booking. This is not a confirmation email!
- We must check the car's availability, after this, we will contact you.
- From the moment you received our mail with the confirmation of your reservation, please confirm your data for 72 hours by email, phone number on the site, via Viber or WhatsApp.
4. Driver’s age and driving license
- The client has to be minimum 23 years old, to own a driving license cat. B and have a driving experience of at least 3 years.
5. Extension of the contract and delays
- If the rented car is not returned at time specified in the contract, the first hour of delay is charged with 5 Euro/hour, the next 3 hours are charged with 7 euro/hour. If delay exceeds 3 hours it will be charged as a whole day.
- A 4 hour delay without acknowledging the company (a verbal or written announcement) will entail the declaration to the police theft of the car.
- If the client requests an extension of the contract, then it will be extended with the same conditions set at the date of signing the contract and the price will remain the same as previously established.
6. The rental company’s duties
- After signing the contract the company must provide to tenant the car in good technical conditions.
- The company also will transmit the client documents and car keys.
7. Insurance and road taxes
- Cars are insured for damage caused to third parties. Standard insurance covers the damage caused not by the client's fault. The rental fee includes standard insurance, technical inspection and road taxes;
- The customer may request additional insurance for children, luggage, securities, passengers, casco with or without franchise.
- Our offices:
- - AIRPORT Chisinau, Arrival terminal, office Nr.2
- - Dacia 25 str., near McDonald's botanica